Two-person bungalows with twin beds, bed linen, and towels are provided. Explore the 360º picture in the slideshow for a virtual visit. We only have three bungalows, so they are in high demand by our repeat clients year after year. There are electric outlets for charging your mobile, laptop. If you can afford the price difference it is a good value compared to the tent.
Just outside each bungalow, there is the ultimate surf vacation luxury: a hammock, perfect for chilling out after surfing or before going to sleep. Have a look at a typical day at the surfcamp.
- º Accommodation in two-person Bungalow
- º Fulfilling Breakfast
- º Two surf lessons of 1h30 each with a wetsuit and soft surfboard included
- º Surf lesson liability insurance
- º Transfer to the beach and back to the camp
- º Wifi
- º Shared kitchen
- º Shared showers
- º Access to the Surf camp facilities
- º Barbecue for free use
Weekly prices per person
February to March
April to January
|Feb to March||April to Jan||August|